Cloud Labs is the premium partner to work with for cloud based consulting, project management and implementation services. This covers a broad range of cloud offerings, however, we are seeing Microsoft Office 365 become a key element in these projects for many New Zealand companies.
Considering make the leap from on premise systems to cloud hosted technology and the benefits this can bring? Let us walk you through the process and help you decide if the time is right. Moving to the cloud needs to be a business decision – it’s not just about the technology – we’ll help ensure you can meet the business outcomes you’re looking for.
Some of the reasons businesses choose Office 365:
- Enable staff to work from anywhere
- Reduce the reliance on in-house servers
- Enable collaboration between workers in difference locations
- Full Microsoft Office compatibility – with access from PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones
When it comes to choosing broader cloud services you want to be confident you’ll get what you expect. That’s where we can be reviewing your business requirements and finding how well cloud providers can align with these. Some of the most well known cloud computing services that are popular in NZ and recommended by Cloud Labs include:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – incl Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier
- Windows Azure
- Xero Accounting
- Vend Point-of-Sale
- Unleashed (Inventory)
- ConvertKit Email Marketing
- DreamHost – Blog hosting
- LastPass – Password Management
Utilising the latest technologies and tools, you can expect a custom solution designed to deliver measurable business results, while ensuring that best practices in design, coding, ease of use and security are baked right into the finished product.
Key areas that need to considered when having a website produced include:
- Business goals for your online presence
- Easy to use content management
- Cross browser and device compatibility
- Flexible underlying language and technologies
- Security in every aspect of the website
- Simple ongoing patching and updating
The smartest way to run your business is to use technology to reduce your workload and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your staff. A customised Intranet can deliver exactly on these promises. By taking the core Cloud Labs Intranet/Extranet system, you can have modules customised to meet business needs in many areas, including:
- Job Tracking
- Leave Management
- HR Management
Utilising leading cloud technologies, we can make your life easier through flexible voice and video services delivered over the Internet. Our offers are both highly flexible and more cost effective than traditional telephony systems.
With a focus on delivering the fastest Ultra-Fast Broadband service to support your cloud requirements, we can deliver:
- Top UFB speeds – including the incredible 200Mbps/200Mbps service
- 12-month and 24-month contract terms
- Support via a partner or direct
By building on the our Intranet and Extranet expertise, we can help you migrate to a model where clients and suppliers interact with you electronically in numerous areas, such as:
- Online billing and accounts
- Automated quoting
- Store and product information
- Product Catalogues
- Knowledge Base
Cloud Labs experience at building applications from scratch and modifying existing code makes us a perfect choice for managing custom requirements in software development.